Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

To those fathers that are loyal readers, we would like to thank you for being a dad!

Being a daddy is not always easy! And to those of you who are like my daughter's dad I cannot thank you enough! I could not be the mom I am without my husband. He works hard so I can stay at home with our daughter, supports my business endeavors, listens to my problems, loves me and is just my best friend! My husband is amazing with our daughter! I often think that she is the luckiest girl in the world to have the father she has... and just as I am the luckiest wife for having the most amazing hubby! He adores her and the two of them have a strong bond. I love that she is a daddy's girl and I think he does too ;)

To those deadbeat dads who lack what it takes to make the commitment to really be there for your children, WAKE UP and remember how lucky you are to have them in your life!
For those super moms who have to be both the mom and the "dad" at the same time - you are amazing and your children will love you twice as much for all your strength and support!


Daddy and daughter!
We love you!

No comments: