Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A fun place to take your toddler

We all know most babies love music. Many moms enroll their child in places such as Kindermusik.

I stumbled upon a free place just the other day. After dining out my hubby, we took our daughter to a music store. My husband was in search of a drum throne while I found new ways to entertain my baby.It was so much fun! We went to the acoustic center and found so many new sound makers. We tried them ALL our from the tambourines to the Cabasas! The salesman even let her give a go on the cymbals. Then we made our way to the keyboard where we banged on some keys and made such music! Before the trip was over we went to the DJ equipment and we danced (yes I danced in the store) to some techno while the disco ball flashed lights at us!

It was not as structured as a music class, but we had so much fun for free... we did not buy the drum throne;)

No comments: