Monday, June 2, 2008

Baby Registry 101: Lesson #2 - The Baby Blanket

Lesson #2 - The Baby Blanket

The baby blanket is different from the receiving blanket. It is usually more luxurious and it is used to cover up baby in his crib, stroller, carseat or on your lap. I think that registering for 1 or 2 double lined blankets is a good idea. If you can find one that has a fleece or warm fabric on both sides- even better. You want a beautiful blanket with a great snuggle appeal! This blanket can also compliment your stroller.

I received a luxurious blanket as a shower gift. I never registered for one and I actually thought of returning it. It was an expensive blanket and I had already gotten a bundle of blankets. I ended up keeping it and it is our favorite blanket to take with us! It has also been a backdrop in many of my child's photo shoots!

No comments: