Saturday, January 12, 2008

Work out

Nursing a baby is great- you get the special "bonding" time and you feel like you are all your baby needs. All that sentiment aside- it makes you burn about 500-1000 calories a day! I slimed down to pre-pregnancy and pre-marriage weight within 8 weeks. Unfortunately for me it ended around the 5 month age. She no longer was interested. This is when...the pounds started to pack. I am now passed pre-preggo weight - and need to get back down. I have started back with my Tae-Bo videos which are great. I can fit in 20 minutes-3 times a week! Before my wedding that's pretty much what I did- Billy for 20 mins and the 8 mins of abs or arms. It worked fairly quickly. If you add some weights to the punches (2lbs) you can feel the workout working fasting or if you try the billy blanks Amped you will probably have to work out less and see more results- Quality not Quantity!

Anyways- this is my goal 2-3 workouts/week. So 60 minutes a week? Anyone care to join?

1 comment:

Life's little Blessing's said...

I am definatly interrested. I actually have been working out since just before christmas and have lost 8 lbs. Lets see if we can get a schedule together. I only have 5lb weights though. I think they will work. I love the new blog. It's fun!