Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crib Sheets and Changing Pad covers

I love beautiful and luxurious fabrics. I made a huge mistake while I was registering for baby items. I registered for bed sheets, towels and mattress pad covers without thinking. I picked out fabrics based only on color and pattern. Now that I am wiser I have replaced all her crib sheets with chamois crib sheets. these have such a luxurious feel and warmth to them that is unbeatable! I love these and even though I have 5 other crib sheets I find myself washing these ones and exclusively using them.

My friend recommended these and I have used them ever since!

Recently I bought a changing pad cover with this same material. I found a beautiful Ecru color one with dots at Babies-R-Us and used my 15% off coupon which brought the cost to only $13! This was a GREAT price for such a lift to her room. I had a few other changing pad covers and I bought them as I loved the color, but they shrunk in the wash and every time I put them on her pad they squish and deform the pad.

So, all you who have not invested yet- learn from my mistakes! Invest a little more money in quality items and in the long run it pays off.

No comments: