Monday, January 14, 2008

Now, where did I put that?

So, lately something strange has been happening. I have been mysteriously loosing things...It's uncanny and it has been happening ALOT. I first started noticing this when I lost my stamp set :( that I paid way too much for. But about 2 weeks before that I lost the remote control for my upstairs TV. Then I lost my camera's Compact Flash Memory card. I then lost Audrey's carrier. "This is nuts!" I thought. Slowly things have been reappearing. I mysteriously found Audrey's carrier in Ryan's car last week. Two days ago I found my memory card. What a relief that was...Then, I was elated when I found my remote control, until I realized I lost my glasses! Yup- they are gone!

1 comment:

Noel said...

I found my glasses...now where is my phone?!?!?!?