Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bottles Bottles

"Don't buy that bottle- it contains harmful chemicals! " I am sure you are all aware of the scare we all had last year about the bottles containing BPA- a harmful chemical that was being found in bottles. I was so scared I rid all my expensive Bottles- rigged up the inserts to fit my glass bottles and then started buying disposable inserts! I then found Born Free bottles. I said "No Way- $9 a bottle forget that!" Then after spending well over $70 on disposable diapers I now realize that would have been a better investment and KICK myself for not getting them!

Born Free has a BPA free bottle
. They have wide mouth and regular bottles. they run about $10 a bottle or you can buy a set of 8 bottles for $78. I think it is worth the investment and in retrospect I should have bought them!

Remember though- that same BPA is found in water bottles too- so if you are filling your BPA baby bottles with bottled water- you are canceling out the BPA free bottle!

No comments: