Thursday, January 17, 2008

Store coming soon!

I love baby fashion! I love dressing my daughter in cute clothes and I often find myself making sure an outfit is clean so that when we plan to go somewhere I have her outfit ready to go. We have a cute "Future Rockstar" jumper that has been worn out. They say not to spend alot of money on baby items, but I think you have to buy a few key items. Not only does you kid look adorable in them- it makes you feel better about wearing jeans and a black shirt! You look more put together when your kid does! For some reason my clothes get more dirty then hers! I cannot wait to open our store for business- I can't wait to show off all the designs we are going to have and all the incredibly unique and adorable clothing! We will have other things as well, but today as I was dressing Audrey in another pink outfit I couldn't help but think "Our store will rock this world!"

No comments: