Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Seperation Anxiety

Everyone knows that my daughter is not so much a mommy's girl. She has never been too clingy and never went thru separation anxiety...so I thought. Today was the first day that we experienced this separation anxiety FULL FORCE. I was a little surprised as my sister0in-law came to spend a few days with us. I was ecstatic, because she LOVES my daughter and is such a huge help with her. Well, I was excited too soon as today as I went to leave the room to get things done a tantrum started. I walk near her and she grabbed my legs and wanted me to pick her up! AT first I won't lie I was a bit flattered. That was around 10am, and when 3pm rolled around I was ready for this phase to pass!

I think I will enjoy this phase for awhile. Hopefully it passes, but I think I will miss this brief time that my daughter wants me to hold her 24/7 :)

No comments: