Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We are eating carrots!

Our new favorite food is carrots! I dice some soft carrots up and Little Hipster picks them up and puts into her mouth! 1/2 of them go straight to CrAzY dog and 1/4 go into her clothing, but I am pretty sure she is actually ingesting 1/8 of the carrots. I know that she has eaten some... gross I know :P


An easy way to feed baby carrots is to boil carrots in water until soft almost mushy. It may take some time. Once you have them strain and cool under cool water. Test to make sure they are mushy and not too hot. Put a few in the fridge for later or freeze them. Take one carrot and either mash up with a fork (if baby is just starting stage 3 types of food) or cut up into little piece for baby to pick up and eat! Yumm!

*You know your baby's limits and what he/she can and can't eat. If you haven't fed your baby carrots yet then I don't recommend doing this. Also check with your doctor before you start!!!!

No comments: