Saturday, May 17, 2008

Shopping Cart Germs!

" The handles of almost two-thirds of shopping carts tested in a 2007 University of Arizona study were contaminated with fecal bacteria. The carts had even more of these bacteria than the average public bathroom has."

One word: Gross!

I am so thankful that I have a beautiful shopping cart cover that creates a germ-free zone for little one. It also is large enough that it covers the handles for me! Now, I don't have to touch the germ ridden handles! I Love it! Mine is a designer cart cover and it is black with white dots and reverses to red. Another great thing about the cover is when you come home- just toss it in the wash!

It has 3 major uses:
1- Shopping Cart Cover
2- High Chair Cover
3- Playground Swing Cover

I have used my cover daily and each time I use it I continue to think that it is a perfect gift for any new mom!


For more information please visit
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100202755&imageindex=3

No comments: