Sunday, May 18, 2008

More than a Diaper Bag

I finally found the ultimate diaper bag. This bag is amazing. To all you pregnant and new moms, let me explain. When I first looked for a diaper bag I did not realize that this would be a bag I would see everyday, use everyday, and be seen with...everyday. I first bought a diaper bag I thought was cute, but when I received it and used it a few times I realized it was too small. The quest for the best diaper bag started. After months of shopping I figured it out- I had to get a diaper bag that I could take with me as a purse. I HATED switching my wallet from purse to diaper bag. I found myself going out and realizing that my wallet was in my purse from going to the store the night before!

Then we found it...The most amazing diaper bag. It doesn't look like a diaper bag! It is called a Nest bag. the style is called Whipstitch. It is simply the most fabulous bag you will ever see! It is a beautiful leather with a platinum finish and gold detail. You wouldn't even guess it was a diaper bag unless you inspect it closely. then you will find a secret diaper compartment at the bottom. This is where you can keep diapers, wipes and a changing mat. If you look close at the interior fabric you will see a soft blue with little storks throughout.

I have gotten countless compliments on this bag and everyone wants one! It was well worth the price, especially since it is my purse now too!

1 comment:

Lori said...

To me, a diaper bag is my "handbag" for the next 2-3 years, so I wanted one that looked more like a fab bag and less than an ugly carryall!
It was my little way of getting a new bag, but at the same time finding one that was practical to carry all baby's items.