Thursday, August 7, 2008

Toddler Essential - The Hoodie!

Okay, I live in an area that has variable weather and sometimes very cold weather... So, it seems that 9 months out of the year I need an extra layer of clothing at some point during the day. Until recently, I didn't realize how key a functional extra layer was for my toddler! It was this past spring and summer that I found out how important a cute hoodie or and zip up was for my daughter. I LOVE them! They are easy to put on and just add the extra warmth when heading outside. You must think I am crazy to be posting this in mid-July, but realize that the nights get chilly! When planning any vacation, you cannot always count on the weather. I love the zip sweatshirt, because kids can wear it for months! My daughter is almost 16 months old and still fits in the 12 month sweatshirt she started wearing when she was 9 months! She wore this for a span of 7 months! At Little Hipster there are some great sweaters and hoodies. You should check them out. I think of them as a top, but also as a spring/summer/ fall jacket. It is definitely a must have piece all toddlers should have in their wardrobes.

No comments: