Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Registry 101: Lesson #13- The exersaucer/ stationary entertainer

There are so many exersaucers on the market... how do you choose?
I remember when I went to register, I had no idea! But, when I started to compare some the different ones I saw a few things to help me choose. Here is a short list:
  • Choose one that has many interactive toys for baby to play with
  • Look for one that has a mirror
  • Ones that have sounds or music (but look for ones that the music can turn OFF!

Our favorite: Baby Einstein Stationary Entertainer
Why we love it: There are so many fun things for baby to play with. A mirror, a mini-book, sounds and colors, things to chew on-- Hours of fun!
  • It introduces Baby to 9 developmental, interactive toys to help develop important sensory and motor skills
  • Captivates child by introducing bi-lingual language into child's early learning vocabulary

No comments: