Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shopping Cart Cover

One of the best things that I own is a shopping cart/high chair cover. I actually own two right now. The first one is a blue one, but it is very cumbersome to place in the cart. It actually is not big enough to go around the back of the shopping cart. Another thing is it doesn't fit too well into the high chair. The second one I have is again a little too short around the back and places that have high carts it tends not to fit.

Again, I am learning a lesson too late! Now I am going to invest in the best cart cover I have seen thus far. Not only is it easy to use, it is less cumbersome than others and the plush fabrics and colors are just amazing. Here are a few pictures of ours- I am getting the black and white one! If you really like any of these let me know and I can get you one before our site is up! The black and white reverse to red. The Leopard reverses to hot pink, The skulls reverse to black and the camo reverses to green.





No comments: