Friday, February 1, 2008

The trendy child

My daughter is officially more trendy than I am! She was dressed in the cutest outfit the other day. I had her in her One-of-a-Kind onesie courtesy of Little Hipster and a hip little black jacket. When I removed her winter jackets I hear an array of awe's and "How cute is that?" I look at my trendy child and smile. Then I realize that I have on a sweatshirt with food along the shoulder (for texture) and jeans that are tattered. Right then and there I decided that I need a little boost! I realize that I often pay more attention to making my baby look fab that I neglect myself! I found a great blog that is updated regularly with fashion tips to help you look fab.

Now it is important to have your kids sport cute outfits, but you can't follow them around looking like their nanny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Noel I thought I'd share a moment with you. when Finn was maybe four months old I had him at the mall and while I was in line (looking absolutely scrubby with my perfectly dressed son) Someone did ask if I was the nanny!!!!