Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gift Giving Idea #1

The other day one of my friends called and asked me what he should get for one of his coworkers who just had a baby. This particular friend happens to be a single guy, with no kids... but it got me thinking. Regardless if you are male or female, maybe this area of gift giving is a bit of a mystery to you. I have to say, before I had my baby, I thought the stuff was cute, but had no idea what was "THE GIFT" to give was or what was the most practical yet fun gift to give that would always result in a "WOW"!
So, we decided to offer our ideas and maybe this will help you become the BEST gift giver ever!
Please do share your comments or suggestions to, we love hearing from you.

Gift idea #1:
Trumpette socks
These much such a great gift for several reasons:
  • They are totally adorable AND
  • PRACTICAL too. In the first few months, babies don't really need shoes all the time, but people want to complete the outfit! Trumpette socks look like shoes, but they are socks!
  • They actually STAY on the baby's foot and they will fit for almost 12 months! Babies grow so fast, but these socks grow with them
  • Stylish and unique
There are different styles and colors. Check them out!

No comments: