Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Poll- a GREAT office game!

When I was preggers with my daughter I worked full time at a corporate office. My co-workers were great and they all loved telling me what they thought I was going to have. I found this really cool website where you can register and set up a baby guessing game. You send the link to all your friends, family and co-workers and they enter their guess: Sex, Birthdate, Weight and length. You can set it up so that each guesses must pay to guess or you can have them guess for free. It's a lot of fun and when you have the baby you enter the information and it calculates the winner. My sister-in-law came the closest, but I came in 3rd... and I even got the gender WRONG (which is a 400pt deduction!) I was really close to the date/time and weight though.

Here is the link to sign up for the baby guessing game!

No comments: